Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 33!!

Hola Mis Seres Queridos

Ok So I don't have much time so I will just take some time to talk about my super sweet Hija, Hermana Ang. I love her! We picked her up from the office on Thursday and did a temple session together and then came back to the area to get down to bidness. She is way cute and from Hawaii, but her family is from the Philippines, so she is going to make us some sweeeet Filippino food this week, chyeah. She is such an inspiration to me already and I am learning so much from her! We went tracting on Friday (knocking on doors) and I would just say, "Hey, go talk to that guy standing over there" and she would just go do it! Now, granted I had to take over rather quickly because she doesn't speak spanish all that well yet, but she is just so fearless! I want to be more fearless and bold, somehow I got a little more timid over the last few transfers and am hoping to stomp that out with the help of my Hija. I still can't believe I am training a brand new missionary, it is kind of scary! I got an e-mail this morning from President saying what a huge responsibility it is and I just hope my best is enough. I don't feel like an expert on missionary work yet, or spanish for that matter, but I trust that there is a reason that Hermana Ang and I needed to be placed together. I pray that the Lord will be able to use me as an instrument in molded Hermana Ang into a totally amazing, spanish-speaking sister missionary. Sorry this e-mail is so short, the Elders are complaining that they are starving and I drove the car, so I best be going. I love you all so much!
Hermana Taets

No comments:

Post a Comment